Tuesday, August 01, 2006

RED EYE MASTER


Ever felt like you're flying? I don't mean flying in an airplane way but in a way that feel like you're a total space case. That's me right now and it's only 9:30pm. I'm dieing here! haha! Reason being, I did a road trip to Morro Bay, sorta like 1.5 hour drive. Nice drive! Well, it was sorta strange cause I actually went back to a place I probably haven't been to in like 10yrs or so. The place? Toobs bodyboards. One of my oldschool sponsors, good guys! Anyway, I figured it was about time to get a new bodyboard. So it happened thankfully! I'm excited to try it out soon, hopefully this week. Anyway, I'm a "RED EYE MASTER" for not getting sleep cause Tagen woke up a few times in the night and then making the drive and then standing and talking all day, it was fun, but it was tiring. That's just how it works these days! So yeah, be careful for the "RED EYE MASTER" coming to your town. Dad

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy you is gettin domestic mane! we gon' change that once you get here cuz, sheesh -----MW>

Anonymous said...

hahaha! thanks mdubs for the remarks!
domestic, yeah sorry, hope you can help me change lidat

Anonymous said...

nana thats cool man, supah excited fo you guys to come, should be good, great family by the way, your becoming a real man, im proud, keep it real.
-----MW>